Experience olive products with all your senses
A unique experience that everyone must try it while visiting Tirana.
Pick up at Pedestrian Street Toptani. Continue to Subashi Shop, Castle of Tirana. The owner explains information about the autochthonous variety of olives in Tirana and how all the products in this shop are made.
Then all participants will be invited to choose one of 4 activities below, and work on their own and to make products with their hands
– Activity 1. Choose among many herbs, the one they prefer and merge them in a bottle with extra virgin olive oil. This is aromatic olive oil which can be used in the kitchen
– Activity 2. Produce a cosmetic product with olive oil and other items provided in the shop and explained by the owner. This product can be used for face and body lotion, hands massage etc
– Activity 3. preparing a pate with olive cream, which can be consumed in the shop with a piece of bread, or take away
– Activity 4. Making pyrography in the olive wood. They can learn how to put their name, initials or a dedication in a necklace, bracelet etc.
Prices and conditions
Price for 1 person- 40 euro
Price for to 2 persons- 30 euro/each
Price for up to 10 persons: 25 euro/each
Time: 2-3 hours
Included in the prices:
– Guide and information
– Learning experience inside the shop
– Extra virgin olive oil, bread, olives to taste
– A small gift for each participant
– Souvenirs and other items in the shop
– Everything not included above
– Optional: Carving the wood with the woodcarving master (7 euro/each)